Sunday, December 14, 2014

Project Life | November Pages 2

Continuing my Project Life November Pages.  Again, I'm using some journaling cards from One Little Bird Design and Photo templates from Paislee Press





Adding the bookmark my friend kindly gave me :)
Bought the new iphone 6 plus and included the apple sticker inside, stuck to a sheet of transparency


Cards from various cafes and shops I visited this week is tucked inside a Maya Road envelop (again not gluing them down in case I want to use them for other purposes)



Another thing I used a lot this month is the Photo Flips from Simple Stories. It allow me to add 2 more photos than usual. There is a great video by Ali Edwards about the photo flips . You can get them from Simon Says stamp here.




Trimming away half of the pockets in this page protector to hold my embellishments. I love how this look, but it tends to puff up my album alot . Maybe next time I should consider adding this as a flip pocket on the outer 2 pockets.




Keeping things simple, journaling card + photo 



This is by far my most favourite photo template by Paislee Press as it can include 3 portrait photos in one 4x6 photo. Love it!

No comments: