Tuesday, December 2, 2014

WEEK IN THE LIFE | Album set up

Hello all, 

It's December already? Where did the time go? We are almost wrapping up the year of 2014. Remember I shared my Week In The Life photos last month? Here I have my album completed. I'm going to share it in 3 different posts. Today, I have the photos of the pages partially complete with most journaling cards, decorative elements and photos in the album, missing the journaling.

The 4R (4x6 inches) photos were printed using my trusty worthy Canon Selphy Cp900, while the 6x8 inches photos were printed in a local FujiFlim printing service outlet. Those were pretty expensive.













I was missing some photos hence I used the little yellow post it sticks to remind myself





I left one large 6x8 page protector at the end to house all the extra stuff, such as the transparent sheets obtained from cutting up some page protectors , and also Simple stories photo flips incase i have more photos to add :)

Tomorrow I will share with you the completed album , those pages from Monday - Wednesday.

I'm so glad I had completed my album this year :) It's now fat and fluffy and filled to the brim of the album. I hope you had a great time completing your album as well !

WEEK IN THE LIFE is a project initiated by Ali Edwards. You can read more about her project at her blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job keeping at it! Looking forward to seeing it all done!