Monday, December 22, 2014

Project Life | November Pages 6 | What A Fan Girl Do 2

The fan girl continues her journey. 


Do you collect your coffee sleeve? Last time I kept an entire box of Starbucks sleeve, thinking i'm going to do soemthing about it, in the end , it's taking up too much space and I decide to forgot them. Today, i just keep those unique sleeves 



A fan girl went to the concert/fan meet





These are all the miscellaneous ephemera I collected this month. I simply have them stuffed into this pocket, with a transparency keeping the shape and some clips to prevent them from falling out. That way I can see both sides of the pocket and make most ephemera visible and removable! 

And that's all of my November pages. Thank you for stopping by ! I'm going to Taiwan tomorrow and I can't wait. I shall share some of my trip's pages in January! Hopefully I can finish them by then :D






No comments: