Here is another layout for the second challenge using a different sketch :)
1. I use the same white cardstock as the bkgrd. And I also use tim holtz flourish mask and tattered angles teal chalk glimmer mist to create the flourish at the top right hand corner.
2. I use the same papers to cut some banners and arrange them into place. I use a baker's twine to add some dimension to the banners. I also used some ribbons to stretch across the page under the photo, i also added a section of blue lace and ruler ribbon at the top of the page :) This is to add a touch of fabric to the layout :)
3. I added some prima flowers around the photos. In this layout, i used 4 small pieces of 2x3 inches photo, taken at the Singapore Changi Airport and on the plane itself. It's a journey to New zealand with my boyfriend:) it's also my first time taking a plane!!!
The journalling is about this wonderful and memorable journey and adventure in NZ. Thanks for looking :) Feel free to leave me a comment on what you think about my layout.
I used the same sketch as I used in challenge one to create this page. The following is my creation process :
1. I used a white cardstock as the bkgrd. Next I use tim holtz flourish mask and tattered angles teal chalk glimmer mist to create the flourish at the top right hand corner.
2. I choose some purple, blue and yellow pattern paper from BG and Echo park. and also used the hambly carema screen. I used the MS butterfly punch, and EK success Layering punch to create the scallop circls which i scattered around the page.
3. In this layout i used 2 4x6 photo. They are taken at Lake Tekapo of New Zealand last may when i went NZ for a vacation with my boyfriend. I really love this 2 photos and i think the colours of this challenge can bring out the photo even more:) I finish off the page with some prima flowers and washi tapes on the top of photo :)
I was so thrilled to see an email from CSI today morning. It's a message from Debbi Tehrani congratulating me on making into their most wanted list! This make me a little stress in making the next layout for the challenge . However i will keep trying and improve on my colour intepretation :D