Thursday, December 18, 2014

Project Life | November Pages 4 | Johor Bahru Cafe Hop

A few weeks ago, I went to JB with my friends for a cafe hop + KTV + Movie date. It was lots of fun when the cafe + coffee enthusiast come together. We took so many photos that I have 3 spreads for just one day! And here goes!



The "Adventure" card is my favourite! I love triangles and diamond shape. And the brush stroke words art is just awesome together :D You can find this template from The Lilypad and Paislee Press





Added a page protector with 2x2 pockets for all the food and coffee photo. Because there are too many of them, I choose the tiny size  :)

Added some puffy stickers on transparency and tuck it inside the pocket



Dedicated entire page to business card and other ephemera. I stapled the card to a transparency and slot into the pocket, since the transparency is of 3x4 size, it helps to keep the card in the pocket. And since the transparency is transparent (of course), I can see both size of the card no problem :D


Another photo flip, this time round, for more ephemera 





A note one friend scribbled during our trip because some of us get lost ! Such a fun thing to keep for future read haha!


This is my favourite photo of the entire trip, silhouette outside a huge cafe. Can you figure out what word is this?




Thank you for stopping by :D



No comments: