Wednesday, December 3, 2014

WEEK IN THE LIFE | Completed Album Part 1


Yay to week in the life project :) Here are the pages from Monday to Wednesday.


I did some embossing to the chipboard letters with the gold embossing powder. My recent addiction to gold color is getting worst haha!



Adding in my One Little Word of the year - Breathe. This photo was taken on my way to school , under a random tree . The words were added in Photoshop as digital stamps.


Instead of using the 3x8 pages for the schedule, I decided to use for photos. I also used the 6x8 WITL templates that Ali had on her digital store





Adding some die cuts elements and dividers to the album for some texture.


I'm obviously missing a photo here, doesnt this kind of thing happens all the time, when you think that your album is completed, you realise something is missing, and after you get that thing done, you realise yet another thing is missing.  I guess i'm going to leave it for now.


SO here is how I added all my "journaling" Last year I printed out the daily sheets in A4 size and place on my desk and I fill it up every night. However, towards completing the album, I realise my daily sheets were nowhere to be found. I lost those journaling! This year I made it digital. I recorded my schedule using this format that Ali provides on Evernote. This way I can record wherever I go. Eventually, i just need to print it out in the correct size and attached a boarder of pattern paper from Ashley Goldberg + Studio calico class Paint.plan.play.








Added the coffee cup sleeve in a Simple story flip pocket. 






using transparent sheets as divider


Adding photos/poster of TV drama which I watch . and I'm mssing another photo.





Thank you for stopping by! Tomorrow I will share pages from Thursday to Sunday.

WEEK IN THE LIFE is a project initiated by Ali Edwards. You can read more about her project at her blog.



No comments: