Saturday, December 20, 2014

Project Life | November Pages 5 | What A Fan Girl Do

I turn fan girl recently. It's out of coincidence. Well, you can say so. My sister got hooked onto Running Man since forever, and I was always "criticising " on the show because I just don't get it. But after watching a few episodes, I got hooked on. I scrapbooked about it because it was a large part of my daily life recently. The stuff I watch rotates quite abit. Do you scrapbook about the shows you watch? Do share in the comments! 


These are some photos of the cast member I found online.




Added alot of journaling for this week. Somedays I find that if I do not have photos, I have more journaling. But when I do have the photo, I find that I have nothing much to talk about. Because the photo already speaks a thousand word for me. I tend not to describe the photo. I keep track of these journaling using an app called Evernote. It's MY EVERYTHING! I take note of almost everything inside, and it has become a big part of my organisation and work flow be it scrapbooking or work or daily life. It's convenient because I can write in it using my computer when I thought of something while working. I often find myself in deep thoughts the moments before i fall asleep. I will be too lazy to walk to my physical journal and turn on the lights to start writing. So I just grab my phone and type everything out. I type on the go on commute, while waiting in the queue and etc. CONVENIENT! I just copy and paste the journaling onto my photoshop template and send it to print!





Simple decoration of the cute business card from Whales and Cloud. The most unique cafe in Singapore I have ever been :) You can read on their review here and find their Facebook page here.

Thank you and till next time :D

1 comment:

grace said...

These pages are so cute!!
I thought Running Man was stupid and I didn't understand the point of it, but now I LOVE it!!! haha