Thursday, December 4, 2014

WEEK IN THE LIFE | Completed album Part 2











Using photo templates from The Lilypad and Paislee Press. Love the simplicity of the templates. 


Somedays I have too many memorabilia that I just stuff them into a large page protectors.



writing down my commute. Again embossing the chipboard numbers .



  
I'm using some die cuts that I cut from Silhouette machine, including this set from Kerri Bradford Studio called Attach it with lotsa fun tags. Here I embossed the tags with Ali Edwards stamp from the WITL kit and of course gold embossing powder






















Towards the weekend , I ran out of photo ideas and most of the time I'm merely staying at home studying or watching TV. 

That's all I have to share for my week in the life album, thank you for stopping by. And do share a link to your week in the life album if you blogged about it :) See you next time!



WEEK IN THE LIFE is a project initiated by Ali Edwards. You can read more about her project at her blog.



No comments: