Thursday, September 17, 2015

AE Type Inspired Layouts - #ourconversation


Hello ! I'm back to share more 8.5x11 layouts.

 A crafty friend Mandy from Turquoise Avenue invited me share a theme for her fun weekly prompt called #hashtagthisweek . My prompt is to scrapbook the Conversations. I shared some ideas on her blog, you can read more about it here. I hope you join in the fun by documenting some conversations and share it on her blog :) 

Here is one of the layout I shared :) It's inspired by Ali Edwards Type class :) 


If you use the prompt, do share with me in the comments too! Thanks for stopping by .

2 comments:

Turquoise Avenue said...

Hi Pepper, thank you so much for hosting this week! I wish there was more involvement because this is such a fun prompt! I shared a layout I made recently featuring all sorts of conversations my husband and I have, it was fun!

Lynn said...

This is so sweet. I adore your style of scrap-booking! Thanks for sharing, it's inspiring!