Monday, September 21, 2015

Project Life Updates - June Adelaide Page 2

*Read more of my Project Life post here :)

Today I share the third and last sprees of my Adelaide trip 2015. I remember the first time I went overseas to New Zealand , I was so excited to scrapbook them that I had done 2 full 12x12 albums full of photos and layouts . Complicated layouts . Then the second time I travel was to Adelaide , same old 12x12 layouts in 2 large WRMK D ring binders . Then I get tired , so I downsized to 6x8 album in 2013. But I need 2 of those chipboard ones (which had a thick spine ) from Studio calico and some mini Heidi swap memory files to finish scrapping all the photos . By 2014 I was determined to keep everything in a 6x9 basic grey album - didn't happy at all . In fact up till now I still haven't scrapbook that . 

In 2015 , i was introduced to Midori travelers  notebook and decided that it will help me ease the stress in scrapbooking my journey . So here I am , Scrapbooking in the travelers notebook on the go and come back to print the photos larger in m project life album. If there isn't enough space to print all , I don't mind printing a simple larger size photo book (I did some from Artifact uprising ) 

Below are the images . Thanks for stopping by :)



No comments: