Saturday, April 14, 2012

Washi Tape Madness!


Confession time

I have 110 rolls of washi tapes! 

 Yes, you heard me right,
110 rolls!


Here is how i store them
the top 2 plastic boxes are from Daiso
and they are perfect because i can store about 34 rolls in each
 and still able to see the design of each rolls
the bottom 2 baskets are temporary storage


Here is a layout i done entirely using washi tape
it's so fun to play with 
the colors just cheer me up :D

______________________________________________________

I also use washi tapes for making embellishments
Here is one eg


I stick the washi tape to some white cardstocks


Cut them apart

 cut a small triangle shape off the end


Yeah! I have my washi taped banners as embellishments 
that i can use for my cards or scrapbook pages


You may share your washi-perience with me too!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Love it. I wish I had your collection of washis. Love the embellie idea and will have to try this!

Kerri said...

thanks for sharing your ideas! i have just found it and OMG!! Soo addicted!! :)