Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Shimelle's scrapbook weekend Challenge #16 - Use up your scraps :D









I had a great time at shimelle's scrapbook weekend and I also sign up for her new workshop with the early birds discount! I'm so excited because may is my holidays and i can have so much fun with the workshop without worrying my school work :D

The last challenge is to use up our scraps :D

I didnt do lotsa layout over the weekend, so didnt use the scraps left over from this project. Instead, I when through my stash and found some older Crate paper collection that i still have lotsa scraps left in the package. I even leave behind the 'title strip' (not sure what you call them, haha). So here i used scraps from about 4 crate paper collection all mixed in. for strips, i stick them onto the back of the small stack of papers. For squarish scraps, as small as 1 by 1.5 inches, i use the jenni bowlin/ fiskars tab punch and the MS butterfly punch ( both are my favourite punches! )

This layout is about my sister, yes and she is a little crazy, haha, crazy in the sense, jokes alot. Sometimes too much.

Thanks for looking :D Till next time!

7 comments:

Anna said...

This is really lovely, love the pretty colours and all the layering!

Cynthia said...

Love the layout! The trail of butterflies is so pretty! Gorgeous layering too. ;-)

val said...

Your layout rocks!

Anonymous said...

Such a great LO! Came over here from Shimelle's class forum - looking forward to being in class with you!

Kim Winter said...

great lo with your scraps!!

Lea Lacoste said...

That's a cute layout, I really love the range of butterflies ! (I'm a bit obsessed with butterflies ^^)

Michelle S said...

Love this! Super cute!