Saturday, August 15, 2015

Week In The Life 2015 | Set up



Previously, Ali shared on her blog WITL pages and albums by various scrapbookers. I was honoured to be featured on her blog as well :) You can find the blogpost Celebrating Memories Of Week In The Life™ | Pepper Creations on Ali Edwards blog.

This is the 3rd year that i'm doing WITL. You can also read the (almost partial) blog posts of year 2013 and 2014 here. I bought Ali's kit as usual and had it set up over last weekend :) Here is a short video of my process. 




Here are some close ups of the set up. I added some cards that I stamped previously with some new Studio Calico stamps and A beautiful Mess inks (find the links below)






If you're new about this project, you can read the following blog post by Ali 
WITL 2015 Updates 
WITL | Getting Ready 


For more information about Week In The Life™ check out Ali Edwards projects page Week In The Life™ 2015 will begin August 17th. Also check out Ali's archive of past Week In The Life™ blog posts


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally awesome video and setup. You did a great job. I can't wait for mines to arrive on Monday.