Monday, June 18, 2012

A need for updates!

Hello guys! 
I finally got some time to take pictures of my cards

Although I was at Adelaide last month
But I still do get crafty over there :D
Now i'm going to share with you what i did over there :)

Firstly , the layouts
I made a total of 8 layouts there.
I totally did not hit my target of 20 layouts
and this means my productivity is only 40%!



Some close ups first

I have been using alot of the wood veneers from Studio calico
I really love the stars


 Here you can see the little toilet sign man and woman.
arent they adorable?


I stamped a large Jenni bowlin butterfly on kraft cardstock 
and cut it out to make a large accent for the layout :)


Some flags 


 Oh i love the birdcage


 I love making these tags 
playing with Tattered angles mist and stamps


Another large butterfly


Another small tag i made :)


Another type of wood veneer
Vehicles! 

  Another tag! They are so uber fun to make!

 ____________________________________________________________________

The layouts










And i might turn some of these layout into classes! 
Email me if you are interested!
:)
________________________________________________________________________

And now the cards!
And how many cards i had made?
An entire box!
Looks like 100s of them yeah?



Here is batch one of Amy Tangerine goodness
I used only one 6x6 Amy Tangerine paper pad and made about 50cards!
Of cos, I added the die cut packs from the Sketchbook collection 
and the original AT collection 
And i made some embellishments myself 
Using Amy tangerine stamps and some unity stamps


They are $4.50 each
They come with a free envelop (colour of your choice)
and a title for the exterior of the card
and a greeting in the interior of the card
You can choose these from a list that will be sent to you 
when you make your order

*CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO GET A CLEARER VIEW OF THE CARDS*

AT#001 RESERVED

AT#002 SOLD

AT#003 

AT#004 

 AT#005

AT#006 SOLD

AT#007 SOLD

AT#008 SOLD

AT#009

 AT#010 RESERVED

AT#011 SOLD

 AT#012 SOLD

 AT#013 SOLD

 AT#014

 AT#015 RESERVED

 AT#016 SOLD

AT#017

AT#018

_____________________________________________________________

And more cards will be uploaded this week!
So keep a look out :D

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: