Sunday, March 4, 2012

Made With Love Challenge #8

Very glad to be able to take time out to try this challenge at MWL.
This time i take on the topic of "All About Me"





I used the supplies from studio calico kit called papermoon
and added some elements from Basic grey oxford collection
Also some fancy pants paper
and washi tapes


In this layouts i used alot of envelops , tags
 and elements that screams me ( like the red specs, and camera)
and ' i want that to be me( like the A+ student )
haha


In the Smash pockets contains tags 
Each have journalling about myself
there are total of 10 items including my school, my family and my favourites

I actually took the thickers (natural colour) 
and misted with mister Huey's dark calico
to turn them into black colour ! 

I have also used the notebook punch from Ek success to 
create the torn notebook pages look 
on one of the tags

Really fun to scrap with out photos
because we need not worry about colour of paper not matching the photos
rather quick and easy
i shall try it again!

Thanks for stopping by!
Till next time:D

No comments: