Monday, March 19, 2012

For him , for her :)

*NOTE:All cards in this post are sold :) *

Hello people ! Doing a quick post here from my iPhone .
I did these 5 cards today using some of the new products I bought from LSS and overseas recently.

They are too yummilicious that I can't stop looking at them !:)

The first 3 cards done using pink paislee
 new collection london market and a set of eiffel tower stamps :)
those are for HER :)
For Her #1 SGD6.50

For Her #2 SGD7 (SOLD)

For Her #3 SGD7.50
(the large number can be change to any number of your liking ^^ )



The other two are done using my mind eyes on the bright side paper ,
and echo park This and that collection (charming, the boys version).
These are for HIM :)
For Him #1 SGD6


For Him #2 SGD6

for more details on what does the card comes with

And also refer to how to order for more details on order and payment

Till then !:)

No comments: