Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New Zealand Travel Journal :D

Finally! After SOooo much work
i'm finally done with my travel journal for new zealand

This 6x12 album is done using
Simple Stories Destination collection
I love love love
this paper collection from
Simple Stories as it has the vintage touch
and still look very attractive and bright !

I used up allllll the paper cut out some pictures and shapes for embellishments
( and still not enough )
i also used some kraft cardstocks
and huge envelops i bought from Daiso
so that i have enough pages for my photos !
I also had a hard time choosing the photos ,
cos we had like 3k photos in the 13 days at the south island of NZ.

Overall, a wonderful experience both the trip
and the time spent doing the album .







This my first time taking the plane!
And my first vacation to New Zealand :D
Super excited to document everything down hehe


I glimmer mist this tag for me to have space to add title

Here are more close ups





I also used some twines from Making memories
and Tim holtz tickets that says
*Bliss*, *wish* , *hope* etc :)
totally suits the fell of the album



many many animals at new zealand
how natural


A high way we pass on our way to Wanaka from Christchurch
It's a really scenic route.
There are no high rise building
no traffic light
no people!
There are hills, mountains
clear blue sky
fresh air, animals like horse and sheep

I sooooooo love new zealand!






We visited dunedin as well




the boulders are so beautifully shaped






Lake tekapo has the most well preserved piece of sky
we went up to mt john to explore the observatory
Really really one of the best!
I have never ever seen so many STARS in my life before!


Went to trek along Mt Cook
it's a pity we didnt went deep enough to see the glacier
But I'm so going back :D


Last but not least, photo credits to Lester Wong

Though this album took me alot alot of time
But I had a great time doing up this album
Hope you guys enjoy it

Till then:D

3 comments:

Grace Ma said...

I love this travel album! Full of beautiful memories and little details.

Unknown said...

Thanks Grace :D

HUi=) said...

Omg Ying hui here! Don't know if u will see this but I think u did a great job w the journal! I think I admire people with delicate hands! Haha very nice, I m so wowed!