Thursday, April 2, 2015

Project Life 2015 | Jan 1

Hello all, It has been awhile since I posted my intentions one and two. I should start sharing my pages for my new Project Life album now :)  So here goes the pages for the first half of January.



I'm in love with QR codes. I did my video editing on my iphone via the imovie app . It's so much fun and so easy to create the trailers and movies!



Added a small 6x8 inserts with all the 2x2 squares



Tones of coffee this spread, I can never have enough of coffee. Maybe not.

Coffee sleeve and coffee package in beautiful kraft color, why not add them into your album directly. One thing about this, they really add bulk.

Love the stamp "Coffee Create Sleep Repeat"  You can find this stamp from Kellie Stamps Bigcartel.


Some close ups
*Hidden journaling, shhhhh *

OK that's all for this week :) I will post the rest of the planner series soon!! ciao

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this! (And those coffee stamps) :)