Sunday, July 8, 2012

New fun with an old kit

I was recently playing with the studio calico add on kits 
from the month of March
I bought the Illustrated and Narrative

Super love the alpha stamp from narrative
and all the tags from illustrated

Here are 3 layouts I have created :)


This layout is also going into my Adelaide Album 



In this layout
I used the Jenni Bowlin die cut perforated paper 
tear them apart to create the title of this page "crepe"
so fun!

________________________________________________




Love this squirrel paper clip! 


This time i also use the Jenni bowlin die cut to create the title
It's folded up and tied up with a twine

This is how it looks like when open up

____________________________________________________


Love working with Shimelle's 4x6 photo love class
Although this time round I have 4"x4" square photos
I use the same idea used in the July edition of 4x6 photo love class
It works perfectly :)


the journaling place 


Love the 100th stamp set from tim holtz
very versatile :)
And i learnt this offsetting stamping technique from Lisa Truesdell
which you stamp the image once
 and stamp it twice without reinking , and offsetting the image a little
to create this worn look

I also created the ticket by cutting out the image from another kraft cardstock


Look at the thickness of this layout 
hehe 
Love it!

___________________________________________
That's all for now!
Thanks for looking :)

No comments: