Sunday, January 15, 2012

Case File No. 1 !




Just to share with you all a fun layout I did for the CSI challenge posted here
This is actually my first time trying a colour challenge!
It's really challenging for me at first
but it's fun too!
Especially when i start putting the bits and pieces together
and the match!
Thanks CSI for the chance!

Here is my design process:
1. I used a cardstock greyish-blue-ish cardstock as the background and splatter some white paint to add some details. I use some Amy tangerine green and yellow paper, also use a red cardstock and punched it with a notebook edge punch. I didnt throw away the negatives and add it to some corners of the LO as embellishments. I used a dark green cardstock to mat my photographs.

2. I distress and inked up all the edges of the paper using walnut stain distress inks. For embellishments i use MS butterfly punches, BG pins and AT die cards. I used AC thickers that's in lime green. Oh yes, and the Webster pages lace trims at the top of the photos :)

3. This is my boyfriend and I along the beach of Sentosa(singapore), we decided to take some jump shots! And i ordered him to do some silly actions while he jump! he really can jump so high, and with all those expressions! haha what a fun and crazy time we had :D

Thanks for stopping by!

And now the case #2 is out.
I'm figuring out something for it!
Stay tune! :D

No comments: