Tuesday, June 18, 2013

BIGGER Grab bags for sales :)

Hello all, I'm back again selling GRAB BAGS. Bigger and yummier bags! The new grabbag contains these stamps which are shown in the picture. 



Each Grabbag include 12x12 papers, 8x8 paper pad or 6x6 paper pad, Washi tapes, embellishments , and some mix medium stuff such as ink pads as spray mist . Some items are brand new some are used . All bags have brand new stuff. Such as these stamps , mostly are brand new while the rest are used only once or twice only. Each bag is $35 only. Value of items inside are retailed at more than $90! ONLY ELEVEN available .  I ordered the bags from 1-11 and will distribute in order accordingly 

If interested, please contact me via email : greentea_world_56@hotmail.com. Or if you know me personally, contact me which ever means convenient :) thank you !



No comments: