Sunday, September 16, 2012

A layout with some ideas to share :)



Recently,
one of the LSS has a moving out sales of 60%
I thought of getting a little into the mixed media section of art
hence I bought a few (or a lot) bottles of mist
and some templates/stencils

Here is how I make my mist swatch 
So that i keep an account of what colours i have
and it's easy to bring out , so that i dont buy duplicates

I punched some 1.5" circles from the white cardstock

I misted each circle with my new mist

punch a hole throught them using the cropadile
Label them with the brand and colour

secure them together using binding rings
easy :)


And here is a look of what's like 
experimenting in progress!

I made some background using the stencils
and some journaling cards too!
Also trying out Project Life recently

Love them!


_____________________________________________________

I also have a layout to share :)
It is for the challenge over at CSI 
Case file #36
The last case I 'handled' was 15! 
So long ago!

Anyway, I really do love the monochromatic colour pallet here


Here is my process :)

Used the hexagon stencil,
sprayed a few times with some glimmer mist
and splatter some glimmer glam over

I used the coordinates this time!
So fun to print and cut out the images myself

Love these autumn leaves

Chose a pattern paper from MME 

Paste the photos and layer over some journaling cards
Love the speech bubble!

Decided to make a paper garland using the die cut pieces
(inspired by this project from two peas in a bucket quite sometime ago)
So I punched a hole thru all the pieces
and also my starbucks holer
And thread a bakers twine through the hole and arrange them

Here is how it looks like all thread up

secure the both ends using Tim Holtz tiny attacher


Add title using the Jillibean soup alpha stickers!
Love the font

Journaling added 
and it's call done :D

Thanks for stopping by and 
till then :)


*P.s. Be sure to check back my blog next week

 as I'm posting a great giveaway !! 
You don't want to miss that :p*


1 comment:

Sasha Farina said...

love love love the layering! :)