Saturday, October 3, 2015

Week In The Life 2015 | Monday + NEW VIDEO!

*You can read all my post on WITL here  and more about the project on Ali Edwards blog*

Here is a video of me adding in all the photos that we chop up yesterday :)



 I definitely prefer batch tasking all the projects i'm doing. So prior to that, I spent 2 weeks , several minutes each night editing the photos, choosing and adding the journaling into the photos. Using the templates and digital stamps. Then I print, then I chop and slot the photos :)

Here are my Monday pages :) Enjoy :)





Some close ups. 

I love using the A beautiful Mess stamps


For more information about Week In The Life™ check out Ali Edwards projects page Week In The Life™ 2015 will begin August 17th. Also check out Ali's archive of past Week In The Life™ blog posts

No comments: