Monday, April 20, 2015

Project Life 2015 | March Part 3 + NEW VIDEO


Hello all , back in sharing Project Life pages :) My sharing doesnt seem to follow any chronology, because I dont always scrapbook chronologically :) But I do file them chronologically :)

Today I'm sharing not pocket pages, but rather it's 6x12 layouts for my Project Life album. It was a The Lilypad Challenge to scraplift one of the commenter in the forum. (Check out their April Challenges here ) And I choose a grid style digital page which is very similar to pocket pages style :) I enjoyed the challenge . Here is a short process video demostrating how I complete the challenge :) Hope you enjoy it!

I used the April new release  Kellie Stamp set CRAZY in this layout :) 
Check out her site, she offers flat rate shipping :)


The layout


It has been long since I did a layout style rather than a pocket page style, i can feel that my skills got rusty but I still enjoyed the process very much!

Some close ups :)

Thanks for stopping by! Ciao!





2 comments:

susy said...

Love watching your process videos and always enjoy the music.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the kind comments :) Glad it brings you some joy :)