Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Shimelle's starting point and CSI case file #14

Ok i'm lying to myself when i mention i will stop scrapping! 
Because all the art supply is just around me and i couldnt help myself !! 
I did one simple layout this evening after dinner


I love the pink and kraft and brown and beige comes together so well :) 
and here is my take 



Firstly , i splatter some acrylic paint mixed with water on a diagnoal line
Then i flick some Mister Huey grey mist on the largest pink paper

As usual, I inked up all the edges of my paper, and also stickers.
I cut the webster pages netting into strips
and used beacon glue to stick it down.
as i stick it down , i fold it to create the ruffles effect

I also used versamark ink and this set of stamps 
from MME Follow your heart
to add a little interest to the plain kraft cardstocks.
Also, i used the sentiments stamps 
"happy", "rejoyce" and 'Love"
 with black stazon ink


Supplies:
 paper 
AC Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection, 
EP This and That Graceful, 
MME Be Happy 
and also other assorted
 Fancy Pants and MME paper

I used the Neapolitan collection sticker book
 to add some stickers here and there

_____________________________________________________________________________

 and my best study companion
this is spearmint green
nice :)

 I have been working hard . 
yes.

 lunch with friend who is graduating soon
* envy *

 helped a few friends to get kraft cardstocks, in bulk
obviously. i kept 10packs myself
that is 250 pieces of 12 x 12!!

Wonder how long it last me 

and my loot from MWL
40% how can i resist
(the TH stamps is from Joann, 
got it from a friend the same day i went MWL)

thanks for stopping by! 
and i'm so excited about shimelle's scrapbooking weekend.
i believe i will be packed with studies and work
but i will see how i can manage the time!

Till next time!

4 comments:

Michelle S said...

Love ur layouts! U have ALOT of kraft paper! hehehe!

Unknown said...

love your "Yummy" layout. I always like layouts on kraft paper, but I never seem to use it, or have it on hand. Guess I need to go shopping and buy some! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

love your "Yummy" layout. I always like layouts on kraft paper, but I never seem to use it, or have it on hand. Guess I need to go shopping and buy some! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies for the sweet comments. Yes! I loveeeee kraft cardstocks, be it 12x12 layouts or cards, I use them alot! :D